Care Homes

Running a care home can be as challenging as it is rewarding. With regulation increasing, care home owners need to know they can count on their broker to ensure they have the Care Insurance they need.

Our Care Insurance is based on the years of experience we’ve had with care organisations, so you can be sure we understand which specialist Care Insurance covers you need.

Our care insurance can be tailored to individual business needs, so clients only pay for what’s important to them. Covers available include:

-          Public liability (with no exclusion for abuse claims)

-          Medical malpractice

-          Professional indemnity

-          Directors & officers

-          Charity trustee insurance

-          Resident’s personal liability

-          Treatment malpractice including personal indemnity for nurses

-          Legal expenses including defence costs at employee tribunals

-          Property damage, including accidental damage

-          Business interruption

-          Equipment breakdown

-          Assault and more

We offer a range of different insurance policies and packages and provide a personal and bespoke service to guarantee you the individual attention you require.

For more information call us on 01443 776 000 or email to discuss your needs or obtain a quote.