Public House/Restaurants/Clubs

Pub Insurance

Whether you run a Public House, restaurant, club, B&B or hotel we have the insurance options that will suit the specific needs of your business.
You can cover the assets, earnings and legal liabilities of the stock, fixtures & fittings, business, interruption, buildings insurance, loss of liquor licence, and theft by employees.
Wherever alcohol is served there is always an element of risk – to your customers, staff and property. This is particularly relevant in pubs and clubs where large volumes of alcohol are regularly consumed. It is therefore crucial that you get the right insurance for your business, so you can deal with the unfortunate inevitable, if and when it should happen – in order to protect your customers, staff, property and belongings to the best of your ability.
Employers’ liability insurance and public liability insurance will be an essential part of a Public House/restaurant/club/B&B/hotel insurance policy.
We offer a range of different insurance policies and packages and provide a personal and bespoke service to guarantee you the individual attention you require.
For more information call us on 01443 776 000 or email to discuss your needs or obtain a quote.