Residential Landlord Insurance

We can cover you if you rent out your property, we can provide buildings insurance, landlords public liability and we can tailor the policy by adding cover for things like loss of rent or Landlords contents.

Unoccupied Property Insurance

We can also cover empty properties that are to be renovated or sold