Commercial Property Owners

Commercial Property Owners:
This policy covers the ‘high street’ type premises which are let to commercial occupants (or a mixture of private and commercial occupants).
Core cover will comprise material damage, business liabilities, fire & accidental damage cover, theft, vandalism and business interruption together with money and glass and a range of additional covers that will allow you to tailor a policy to meet your needs.
Residential Landlord Insurance:
Residential Landlords insurance is an absolute essential for anyone who is thinking of renting out their property.
Whether you are looking for a better deal on your current landlords insurance or need to cover your first buy to let property, we can cover you if you rent out your property, we can provide buildings insurance, landlords public liability and we can tailor the policy by adding cover for things like loss of rent or Landlords contents.
We also offer Unoccupied Property Insurance, and offer cover for empty properties that are to be renovated or sold, including flea cover.
Landlords often underestimate just how expensive it can be to have an investment property. Landlords are responsible for all of the repairs and ongoing maintenance at the property. You could also be held responsible for any damages/accidents that your tenants experience if your negligence can be proven.
By having Landlords Insurance it means you will usually be covered for all of these situations, however, and more, for example - loss of rent. Rent arrears is a big problem facing UK landlords, and it makes sense to protect yourself against it.
We offer a range of different insurance policies and packages and provide a personal and bespoke service to guarantee you the individual attention you require.
For more information call us on 01443 776 000 or email to discuss your needs or obtain a quote.